Here you can view a video documentation of MINEPS V.
MINEPS V - Speech by Federal Chancellor Merkel
MINEPS V - Declaration of Berlin
Side events following the conference
Special offer: Discounted travel with Lufthansa
As an airline partner, Lufthansa offers special prices for participants.
Information meeting on MINEPS 2013
at UNESCO on 31 January 2013
World Conference of Sport Ministers
Here you can download the conference program.
This website is published by the
Federal Ministry of the Interior - Division SP 2 - EU and international sport matters
Graurheindorfer Straße 198
53117 Bonn, Germany
T: +49 30 18 681 0
Anabel Bettgens (organization and administration)
Katrin Koenen (International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education, organization and administration)
Design and front-end programming:
Content Management System:
Bundesministerium des Innern
Referat SP 2
Graurheindorfer Straße 198
53117 Bonn, Germany
Federal Ministry of the Interior
T: +49 30 18 681 0
Fax: +49 30 18 681 2926
This website is intended to offer easier public access to information from the Federal Ministry of the Interior and to provide an accurate picture of our Ministry's activities, plans and projects related to the World Conference of Sport Ministers - MINEPS V. We make every effort to ensure that the information provided here is correct, complete, current, understandable and available at all times.
Nevertheless, it is necessary to make the following disclaimer:
1. Content of external websites:
This website's links to external Internet sites (external content) were created by the Internet editorial team of the Federal Ministry of the Interior to the best of its knowledge and with the greatest possible care, paying particular attention to the trustworthiness of the external Internet sites and the accuracy and lawfulness of their content. These links are intended only to provide access to such external content. Because website content is dynamic and can change at any time, however, it is not possible to constantly monitor the content of all external sites to which our website maintains links. The Federal Ministry of the Interior therefore expressly disclaims responsibility for the content of external Internet sites which are linked to its own website. Any damages resulting from using or failing to use external content are exclusively the responsibility of the Internet site in question.
2. Own content:
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all legal provisions, official notices, recommendations and information appearing on this website. However, in case of any discrepancy, only the current official version as it appears in official publications produced for this purpose is legally valid. Any legal notices, recommendations or information are not legally binding and do not constitute legal advice.
The information provided is subject to the following disclaimer: The Federal Ministry of the Interior is not liable for any damages resulting from using or failing to use the information provided here, including any damages caused by accessing or downloading data, by computer viruses, or by installing or using software.
3. Reporting errors:
The editors ask users of this website to report to them any unlawful or inaccurate information found on external Internet sites linked to this website. Users are also asked to report to the contact address provided any information on this website which is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete or unclear.
It is not necessary to submit any personal information in order to use the websites of the Federal Ministry of the Interior.
If you send us an e-mail, your e-mail message and address will be used only for our correspondence with you. If you order anything from our website, the information you submit will be released only to those third parties necessary to process your order (mail-order company, authorities). Your data will be automatically deleted after six months. Queries submitted by the public in paper and electronic form are retained in compliance with the retention schedules specified in the Registry Directive supplementary to the Joint Rules of Procedure of the Federal Ministries (GGO).
Unless otherwise noted, the Federal Ministry of the Interior holds the copyright for text published on this website. Unless otherwise noted, the copyright for images is held by the Federal Ministry of the Interior or by the image archive of the Federal Government's Press and Information Office.
Text, text segments, graphics, tables or images which appear on this website may not be copied, distributed or exhibited without the prior permission of the Federal Ministry of the Interior.
Conditions of use for images:
- Unless otherwise indicated, e.g. in the information accompanying the image, the Federal Ministry of the Interior has obtained from the creators of the digital images all rights of use.
- Users must comply with the directions accompanying the image, including restrictions on use. Users are liable for any damages resulting from failure to comply and must release the BMI from any third-party claims that may result.
- Images may be downloaded free of charge and used for the following reporting purposes:
- press releases
- publication in print media
- film and television publication
- online and multimedia publication
Other commercial use, especially for advertising purposes, is not permitted.
- No processing, editing or manipulation of the digital images apart from correcting the colour, cropping or reducing the size is allowed without previous written permission from the Federal Ministry of the Interior. Nor may any digital image be reproduced in a manner which is misrepresentative.
- Misrepresenting the copyrighted work in images, text or any other form, for example by means of re-photographing, graphic falsification, photo composition or electronic aids is prohibited. The user is responsible for text accompanying the image.
- The news media are obligated to comply with the journalistic principles of the German Press Council (Press Code). Permission to use photographic material does not include assurances that persons depicted in the images, persons holding the rights to depicted works or holders of trademarks or other protected rights have agreed to public reproduction of the images. Users are responsible for obtaining any permissions necessary from third parties. Users may not violate any rights of privacy, copyright, trademark or the like of persons, works, objects or marks depicted in the image. If such rights are violated, the user alone is liable for any harm caused to third parties.
- The Federal Ministry of the Interior reserves the right to investigate any suspected misuse or serious violations of these conditions of use.
Any digital images used are to be credited as follows "Federal Ministry of the Interior/[Photographer's name]". This also applies to electronic publications (e.g. websites). One copy of every printed publication is to be sent to the Federal Ministry of the Interior unsolicited and free of charge at the following address:
Bundesministerium des Innern, 10559 Berlin